Ok so, I haven't made any of those big trips to NYC or anything yet, mostly because I've been really busy trying to purchase a home-- not a topic for this blog.
I have been given an opportunity to accompany my step-mother (a flight attendant) on her upcoming trip to Amsterdam. She presented me with this opportunity about a week ago and I've been quickly arranging everything. Just another awesome, and spontaneous, perk of being a standby traveler.
Becky is only going to be there for 24 hours, but I'm going to stay for 2.5 extra days. :) I'm going to be staying in the Heart of Amsterdam hostel, which is a Hollywood themed hostel--apparently there's a Star Wars themed room; AWESOME!
My preliminary plans for Amsterdam are:
- Anne Frank House
- Red Light District Tour
- Visit a "coffee shop," if you know what I mean. This will probably be at night so I can go back to the hostel and fall asleep.
- Something involving night life. They have a Pub Crawl and a Red Light Distric Crawl... I'll only do these if I meet good people to go with me.
-Heinekin Brewry Tour
- Van Gogh Museum
- Canal tours (of course!)
That's all I will probably have time for. Luckily a lot of the stuff is at night.
I'm so excited! :) I will post when I come up with more plans/begin my travels.
Edit: 3:10AM May 29
I have to go here too: http://condomerie.com/
Condoms anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment